Where to set entrypoint?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brett

    #1

    Where to set entrypoint?

    I keep getting this error on one of my projects:
    Program 'C:\c#\Test\tes t\obj\Debug\tes t.exe' does not have an entry point
    defined

    Where exactly is this set?

    In the project properties | common properties | general | startup object =
    (not set). However, this is the same for another project that works fine.
    Both projects use a form to start on.

    Thanks,
    Brett


  • Brett

    #2
    Re: Where to set entrypoint?

    Sorry. I see the problem. The particular project didn't have a Main()
    method.


    "Brett" <no@spam.net> wrote in message
    news:eexgzj2VFH A.1200@TK2MSFTN GP14.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    >I keep getting this error on one of my projects:
    > Program 'C:\c#\Test\tes t\obj\Debug\tes t.exe' does not have an entry point
    > defined
    >
    > Where exactly is this set?
    >
    > In the project properties | common properties | general | startup object =
    > (not set). However, this is the same for another project that works fine.
    > Both projects use a form to start on.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brett
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...