This post was also posted to the C# .NET google group however
from what I can see that is a very innactive group, so hope you don't
mind me posting it here also.
_______________ _______________ _______________ _______________ ___
Hi
I'm using resource files to set up a multi-cultural program.
What I'd also like to do is have a resource file that contains
the available languages for which resource files are available.
I would then populate a combo box with the values contained
so that a user could select the language they wish the program to
display.
The problem I'm having is I can find no way to itterate through
the resource files or even find the number of resources contained
within them.
Any ideas?
Cheers
TheinvisibleGho st.
from what I can see that is a very innactive group, so hope you don't
mind me posting it here also.
_______________ _______________ _______________ _______________ ___
Hi
I'm using resource files to set up a multi-cultural program.
What I'd also like to do is have a resource file that contains
the available languages for which resource files are available.
I would then populate a combo box with the values contained
so that a user could select the language they wish the program to
display.
The problem I'm having is I can find no way to itterate through
the resource files or even find the number of resources contained
within them.
Any ideas?
Cheers
TheinvisibleGho st.