server.urlencode work for winforms

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cirene

    #1

    server.urlencode work for winforms

    Why is it when i try to use server.urlencod e in a winform app that it can't
    seem to locate the function? (I am utilizing the browser control.)

    Thanks!


  • nick chan

    #2
    Re: server.urlencod e work for winforms

    u must include the system.web reference

    then try system.Web.Http Utility.UrlEnco de



    On 29 Apr, 10:13, "Cirene" <cir...@nowhere .comwrote:
    Why is it when i try to use server.urlencod e in a winform app that it can't
    seem to locate the function?  (I am utilizing the browser control.)
    >
    Thanks!

    Comment

    • Cirene

      #3
      Re: server.urlencod e work for winforms

      When i type in system.web the only thing available are 3 functions for
      AspnetHostingPe rmission. Any more ideas? Thanks.

      "nick chan" <zzzxtreme@gmai l.comwrote in message
      news:12ab14b2-89ea-4f0d-a24f-ef9428dfa308@r9 g2000prd.google groups.com...
      u must include the system.web reference

      then try system.Web.Http Utility.UrlEnco de



      On 29 Apr, 10:13, "Cirene" <cir...@nowhere .comwrote:
      Why is it when i try to use server.urlencod e in a winform app that it
      can't
      seem to locate the function? (I am utilizing the browser control.)
      >
      Thanks!

      Comment

      • Cirene

        #4
        Re: server.urlencod e work for winforms

        Never mind. I added the system.xml reference, not just "import" it. :)

        "Cirene" <cirene@nowhere .comwrote in message
        news:%23lwyQyfq IHA.2520@TK2MSF TNGP02.phx.gbl. ..
        When i type in system.web the only thing available are 3 functions for
        AspnetHostingPe rmission. Any more ideas? Thanks.
        >
        "nick chan" <zzzxtreme@gmai l.comwrote in message
        news:12ab14b2-89ea-4f0d-a24f-ef9428dfa308@r9 g2000prd.google groups.com...
        u must include the system.web reference
        >
        then try system.Web.Http Utility.UrlEnco de
        >
        >
        >
        On 29 Apr, 10:13, "Cirene" <cir...@nowhere .comwrote:
        >Why is it when i try to use server.urlencod e in a winform app that it
        >can't
        >seem to locate the function? (I am utilizing the browser control.)
        >>
        >Thanks!
        >
        >

        Comment

        Working...