Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zamdrist

    #1

    Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express)

    I develop basic web application for a small corporate intranet. What
    if anything would I miss feature wise from developing web applications
    via the full Visual Studio edition? Anything terribly significant? Is
    there a feature breakdown somewhere...thi s has that, this does not
    have this...etc?

    Thanks
  • Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

    #2
    Re: Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express)

    feature comparison
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vst.../cc149003.aspx

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog


    or just read it:


    *************** *************** *************** ****
    | Think outside the box!
    |
    *************** *************** *************** ****
    "Zamdrist" <zamdrist@gmail .comwrote in message
    news:4d5c77f1-4d75-4adc-b2c1-069123282fb9@x4 1g2000hsb.googl egroups.com...
    >I develop basic web application for a small corporate intranet. What
    if anything would I miss feature wise from developing web applications
    via the full Visual Studio edition? Anything terribly significant? Is
    there a feature breakdown somewhere...thi s has that, this does not
    have this...etc?
    >
    Thanks

    Comment

    Working...