Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException... Err 401

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?SnVhbiBNYXJjaWFs?=

    #1

    Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException... Err 401

    I try to put on production an application asp.net 2.0, across IIS 6.0. This
    app has a process that read any binary file. This file is in external
    directory (same disk) of asp.net app. This file is update from an external
    ftp process.

    - Over local host works fine.
    - Over Internet I have this error in clients:

    ---------------------------
    Windows Internet Explorer
    ---------------------------
    Sys.WebForms.Pa geRequestManage rServerErrorExc eption: An unknown error
    occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned
    from the server was: 401
    ---------------------------

    I know that problem is for Windows 2003 security – Are there any work around
    to fix this problem?

    Juan Marcial
    Software Engineer

    --
    Juan Marcial
    Ingeniero de Software
  • =?Utf-8?B?SGFydmV5IFRyaWFuYQ==?=

    #2
    RE: Sys.WebForms.Pa geRequestManage rServerErrorExc eption... Err 401

    Do FTP direct to App_Data (or any directory into Web site). Change ftp
    virtual directory path to App_Data.
    --
    <Harvey Triana />



    "Juan Marcial" wrote:
    I try to put on production an application asp.net 2.0, across IIS 6.0. This
    app has a process that read any binary file. This file is in external
    directory (same disk) of asp.net app. This file is update from an external
    ftp process.
    >
    - Over local host works fine.
    - Over Internet I have this error in clients:
    >
    ---------------------------
    Windows Internet Explorer
    ---------------------------
    Sys.WebForms.Pa geRequestManage rServerErrorExc eption: An unknown error
    occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned
    from the server was: 401
    ---------------------------
    >
    I know that problem is for Windows 2003 security – Are there any work around
    to fix this problem?
    >
    Juan Marcial
    Software Engineer
    >
    --
    Juan Marcial
    Ingeniero de Software

    Comment

    Working...