opening new browser window

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • john Devlon

    #1

    opening new browser window

    Hi

    Can anyone please help me?

    When I click on a imagebutton, I would to open a new browser window, display
    the same image, enlarged.

    Does anyone know how to do that in asp.net ?

    thanx

    John


  • Mark Rae [MVP]

    #2
    Re: opening new browser window

    "john Devlon" <johndevlon@hot mail.comwrote in message
    news:Rq7gj.1519 7$dW7.2494710@p hobos.telenet-ops.be...
    When I click on a imagebutton, I would to open a new browser window,
    display the same image, enlarged.
    >
    Does anyone know how to do that in asp.net ?
    You'll need to use the OnClientClick property to inject client-side
    JavaScript:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ck(VS.80).aspx

    However, you're really using the wrong control for this - use a HyperLink
    instead:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...es(VS.80).aspx
    where you can specify the ImageUrl, NavigateUrl and Target properties...


    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP


    Comment

    • Malik Asif Joyia

      #3
      Re: opening new browser window

      Hi


      You can simply Add a Attribute of OnClick and add javascript
      window.open("te st.html")

      Regards, ASIF
      Sr. Software Engineer
      Palmchip Pakistan Pvt Ltd.

      "john Devlon" <johndevlon@hot mail.comwrote in message
      news:Rq7gj.1519 7$dW7.2494710@p hobos.telenet-ops.be...
      Hi
      >
      Can anyone please help me?
      >
      When I click on a imagebutton, I would to open a new browser window,
      display the same image, enlarged.
      >
      Does anyone know how to do that in asp.net ?
      >
      thanx
      >
      John
      >
      >

      Comment

      Working...