gridview add rows

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John

    #1

    gridview add rows

    I need to create a gridview thats shows a drop down, and 4 textboxes for
    inputs and I also need a button that will allow the user to add more rows to
    the gridview for input. Then the user hits a save button and the dropdown,
    and textbox values are passed to a stored procedure to be saved into a
    database.

    is this possible to do and is there an example I can look at?


  • David Wier

    #2
    Re: gridview add rows

    Check out this sample at ASPNet101.com


    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    Vote for ASPNet101.com as best Community Resource:
    ITPro Today, Network Computing and IoT World Today have combined with TechTarget.com. The page you are looking for may no longer exist.




    "John" <John@gmail.com wrote in message
    news:enPrkuTcHH A.4516@TK2MSFTN GP04.phx.gbl...
    I need to create a gridview thats shows a drop down, and 4 textboxes for
    inputs and I also need a button that will allow the user to add more rows
    to
    the gridview for input. Then the user hits a save button and the dropdown,
    and textbox values are passed to a stored procedure to be saved into a
    database.
    >
    is this possible to do and is there an example I can look at?
    >
    >

    Comment

    Working...