Dataset ReadXML

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Peter Hood

    #1

    Dataset ReadXML

    Hi,

    I'm loading an XML Diffgram into a Dataset, then assigning asp
    webcontrols values from the dataset. I'm using XSL to display the page,
    but when one of the values is '&', I get an error. I investigated and
    found that the XML document contains the proper form '&', but when I
    load it into the dataset, it gets converted to '&'. Is there anyway to
    stop this? or anyway around it?

    Thanks!

    pete

  • vMike

    #2
    Re: Dataset ReadXML

    Try something like this

    <![CDATA[https://www.ilovehollywould.com/shop...&Country=Flori
    da]]>

    "Peter Hood" <phood@iaw.on.c a> wrote in message
    news:bnmhdt$var $1@mantis.golde n.net...[color=blue]
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm loading an XML Diffgram into a Dataset, then assigning asp
    > webcontrols values from the dataset. I'm using XSL to display the page,
    > but when one of the values is '&', I get an error. I investigated and
    > found that the XML document contains the proper form '&amp;', but when I
    > load it into the dataset, it gets converted to '&'. Is there anyway to
    > stop this? or anyway around it?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > pete
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...