Hi,
I've been getting this error:
Server Error in '/applicationname ' Application.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Failed to create temporary files directory
'C:\WINNT\Micro soft.NET\Framew ork\v1.0.3705\T emporary ASP.NET
Files\applicati onname\696e1ecf \2e9eae27'. Access denied.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the
current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information
about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Web.Http Exception: Failed to create temporary
files directory 'C:\WINNT\Micro soft.NET\Framew ork\v1.0.3705\T emporary
ASP.NET Files\applicati on name\696e1ecf\2 e9eae27'. Access denied.
ASPNET user account is already under Administrators and Users account groups
(as installed by default). The "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folder is already
set with ASPNET user account having full access to it. But I still get this
error. I really appreciate anyone who can help. Thanks in advance.
Kiko
I've been getting this error:
Server Error in '/applicationname ' Application.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Failed to create temporary files directory
'C:\WINNT\Micro soft.NET\Framew ork\v1.0.3705\T emporary ASP.NET
Files\applicati onname\696e1ecf \2e9eae27'. Access denied.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the
current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information
about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Web.Http Exception: Failed to create temporary
files directory 'C:\WINNT\Micro soft.NET\Framew ork\v1.0.3705\T emporary
ASP.NET Files\applicati on name\696e1ecf\2 e9eae27'. Access denied.
ASPNET user account is already under Administrators and Users account groups
(as installed by default). The "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folder is already
set with ASPNET user account having full access to it. But I still get this
error. I really appreciate anyone who can help. Thanks in advance.
Kiko
Comment