Hi all!
I have a dataset filled containing one row of data. Dataset.WriteXM L gives
me this:
<Article>
<Table>
<aID>10</aID>
<aHeader>Some text goes here</aHeader>
<aDate>2003-07-04T12:06:00.000 0000+02:00</aDate>
<authorID>1</authorID>
<pID>2</pID>
<authorID1>1</authorID1>
<pID1>2</pID1>
</Table>
</Article>
But I would rather have it like this:
<Article>
- <Table>
<aHeader>Some text goes here</aHeader>
<aDate>2003-07-04T12:06:00.000 0000+02:00</aDate>
<authorID>1</authorID>
</Table>
</Article>
Dataset.WhiteXm lSchema gives me this:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <xs:schema id="NewDataSet " xmlns=""
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:msdata="u rn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata">
- <xs:element name="NewDataSe t" msdata:IsDataSe t="true"
msdata:Locale=" sv-SE">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbo unded">
- <xs:element name="Table">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="aID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="aHeader" type="xs:string " minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="aDate" type="xs:dateTi me" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="authorID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="pID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="authorID1 " type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="pID1" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:choice>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>
But I suppose I'd rather want it like this:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <xs:schema id="NewDataSet " xmlns=""
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:msdata="u rn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata">
- <xs:element name="NewDataSe t" msdata:IsDataSe t="true"
msdata:Locale=" sv-SE">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbo unded">
- <xs:element name="Table">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="aHeader" type="xs:string " minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="aDate" type="xs:dateTi me" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="authorID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:choice>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>
Can anybody help me? Is there any way to force the dataset into the shape of
a user-specified schema? Or would that be the wrong approach.
/john
I have a dataset filled containing one row of data. Dataset.WriteXM L gives
me this:
<Article>
<Table>
<aID>10</aID>
<aHeader>Some text goes here</aHeader>
<aDate>2003-07-04T12:06:00.000 0000+02:00</aDate>
<authorID>1</authorID>
<pID>2</pID>
<authorID1>1</authorID1>
<pID1>2</pID1>
</Table>
</Article>
But I would rather have it like this:
<Article>
- <Table>
<aHeader>Some text goes here</aHeader>
<aDate>2003-07-04T12:06:00.000 0000+02:00</aDate>
<authorID>1</authorID>
</Table>
</Article>
Dataset.WhiteXm lSchema gives me this:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <xs:schema id="NewDataSet " xmlns=""
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:msdata="u rn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata">
- <xs:element name="NewDataSe t" msdata:IsDataSe t="true"
msdata:Locale=" sv-SE">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbo unded">
- <xs:element name="Table">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="aID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="aHeader" type="xs:string " minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="aDate" type="xs:dateTi me" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="authorID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="pID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="authorID1 " type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="pID1" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:choice>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>
But I suppose I'd rather want it like this:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <xs:schema id="NewDataSet " xmlns=""
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:msdata="u rn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata">
- <xs:element name="NewDataSe t" msdata:IsDataSe t="true"
msdata:Locale=" sv-SE">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbo unded">
- <xs:element name="Table">
- <xs:complexType >
- <xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="aHeader" type="xs:string " minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="aDate" type="xs:dateTi me" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="authorID" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:choice>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>
Can anybody help me? Is there any way to force the dataset into the shape of
a user-specified schema? Or would that be the wrong approach.
/john