Hello,
I have a form "default.as px" with a button which does the following:
Private Sub cb_Kommt_Click( ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles cb_Kommt.Click
Session("Modes" ) = "Start"
Response.Redire ct("new_page.as px")
End Sub
When I load the page "default.as px" and I press the button the new
page will be loaded as expected. But when I load the "default.as px"
and wait for a long time (e.g. 20 minutes) and after that I click the
button, the page "default.as px" gets reloded (instead of
"new_page.aspx" ). Why and how can I configure this timeout?
Sven
I have a form "default.as px" with a button which does the following:
Private Sub cb_Kommt_Click( ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles cb_Kommt.Click
Session("Modes" ) = "Start"
Response.Redire ct("new_page.as px")
End Sub
When I load the page "default.as px" and I press the button the new
page will be loaded as expected. But when I load the "default.as px"
and wait for a long time (e.g. 20 minutes) and after that I click the
button, the page "default.as px" gets reloded (instead of
"new_page.aspx" ). Why and how can I configure this timeout?
Sven