Using Access database:
I want to shorten a string of text into abbreviations. I have a table with all long text and associated abbreviations and am having trouble with how to implement it.
Example:
"take one tablet by mouth three times daily" should read "take one tab PO TID" using a table that associates
"tablet" and "tab",
"by mouth" and "PO",
"three times daily" and "TID"
I'd like the table to be interactive, so I can add and delete abbreviations without having to dig through a nested replace function to make changes.
I want to shorten a string of text into abbreviations. I have a table with all long text and associated abbreviations and am having trouble with how to implement it.
Example:
"take one tablet by mouth three times daily" should read "take one tab PO TID" using a table that associates
"tablet" and "tab",
"by mouth" and "PO",
"three times daily" and "TID"
I'd like the table to be interactive, so I can add and delete abbreviations without having to dig through a nested replace function to make changes.
Comment