Using environ(username)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aric Green
    New Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 23

    #1

    Using environ(username)

    I have an employee table with a "USER" and "GROUP" field. The 'USER" field matches the environ(usernam e) for the current windows user. I have a form that shows the environ(usernam e) in a textbox called "txtUser". I need a textbox on the same form to show the "GROUP" that corresponds to the "USER" from the employee table. This will allow me to control what forms a user will be able to access without having to reprogram the if then else statements everytime we have an employee leave or gain a new employee. I will just be able to make changes to the employee table. Thanks.
  • Aric Green
    New Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 23

    #2
    I figured out that I needed to use DLookup. Works like a charm. Thanks.

    Comment

    Working...