Combo Box doesnt work

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • suckyboy
    New Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 9

    #1

    Combo Box doesnt work

    Hi,

    I have a small problem here. When I search up a search form without a Combo box, the search works fine and display all the results. However, when I setup a search form with a Combo Box, the search does not display anything. Please refer to the link below for my database.

    https://www.yousendit.c om/download/Y...Y3lrWTgwTVE 9PQ

    When I tried using Album Search form which has a combo box to search, no search results comes out.

    However, When I rename Album Search1 which does not use a combo box to to Album Search, the search works fine and a report is generated. Anyone knows what is the problem?
  • Stewart Ross
    Recognized Expert Moderator Specialist
    • Feb 2008
    • 2545

    #2
    HI Suckyboy. Your link has not been transferred correctly - which is a good thing from my perspective as a moderator on this site, because expecting the expert posters who voluntarily answer questions to download your database, fault find your combo search with no clues as to what is wrong, and fix it for you is simply inappropriate. I could remove your question, but instead I would rather you re-post in this thread with something we can answer. We expect you to do the work, though we can advise you where you are going wrong!

    Please advise what you have done to narrow down the problem - which if it is related to a search will involve code triggered by the After Update event of the search combo concerned. If you have drawn a blank in resolving your problem please post the SQL or VBA code concerned and we'll look at it; if we wish then to have a copy of your database we will ask you for it at that time.

    -Stewart

    Comment

    • missinglinq
      Recognized Expert Specialist
      • Nov 2006
      • 3533

      #3
      Also, anyone responding be aware that this is apparently a school project (per a post by the OP on the same search form posted yesterday) and answer accordingly.

      Linq ;0)>

      Comment

      Working...