Creating continuous forms

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishVal
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Jun 2007
    • 2656

    #31
    Originally posted by bibek24
    I am sorry but I am really not getting help for my requirement which is as follows:

    As many number of times the child form will be populated with some text and clicked on "Submit" button that many number number of records would be created in the parent form.

    i.e First text entered to the child form would make up the first record in the parent form,second would make up the 2nd record and so on.
    Hello, bibek.

    I thought it is quite straightforward - when you need to do the same on usual form, you simply go to new record, enter data, go to new record and so on.

    That means, the only thing [Submit] button has to do is to point child form to new record. For example using DoCmd.GoToRecor d method.

    Kind regards,
    Fish.

    Comment

    Working...