Changing Form Headers Properties

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kassimu
    New Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 10

    #1

    Changing Form Headers Properties

    Hi there,
    I have a database with 30+ forms. The forms were generated using one of the Access 2007 theme. The problem is, when MS office color is changed say to black - everything changes to grey. I want to lock the properties to the state they are now-regardless of the office color. I have considered manually changing the properties but the workload is huge, at least for the time being.
    Is there a VBA code that is able to change font color background etc? I am using office 2007
    Thanks in advance.
    Kassimu
  • NeoPa
    Recognized Expert Moderator MVP
    • Oct 2006
    • 32669

    #2
    There is, but can you not simply design the forms with the colour you have in mind, rather than any of the system colours?

    Otherwise, you can set the background colour of your detail area (for instance) as :
    Code:
    .Detail.BackColor = ???

    Comment

    Working...