Cycle through records

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jollywg
    New Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 158

    #1

    Cycle through records

    I'm needing to hide the little bar at the bottom of my subform that lets you press the arrow and it goes to the next record. I've looked through all the properties for it and didn't see anything...any ideas?
  • PianoMan64
    Recognized Expert Contributor
    • Jan 2008
    • 374

    #2
    Originally posted by Jollywg
    I'm needing to hide the little bar at the bottom of my subform that lets you press the arrow and it goes to the next record. I've looked through all the properties for it and didn't see anything...any ideas?
    The Property that you're looking to change is on the form itself, and that is "Navigation Buttons" and set that to "No" and that will take that away. Just make sure you're on the properties for the Form, and not a control on the form.

    Just change the top to FORM and that will give you the form properties.

    Hope that helps,

    Joe P.

    Comment

    Working...