Good Mornining
I was hoping someone could possilbe assist.
I have three Table
1 - Candidates, (Where New Candidates Will be entered)
2- Offer (Where successfull candidates has been appended - Or new Offer Created without being in the Candidates Table
3- Where successfull candidates and offer records has been appended But also new record can be created from this table.
I currently have the ID field for all three tables on Autonumber, But as not very wise desicion,
If my candidates get appended to the offer table And if a new offer has been generated, i might have duplicates etc...
I was wondering if someone could please just guide me in the right direction.
I was hoping that i could generate a id for all three tables from one location. Due to the fact that the records move around,
Is it possible to do that,
Maybe have a NewID table and when a new record is being generated, it gets one that is not yet in use.
I have to keep the tables seperate (Know it is best practice to keep them all in on, but with different status, but unfortunately cant)
Any adivise would be appreciated,
I was hoping someone could possilbe assist.
I have three Table
1 - Candidates, (Where New Candidates Will be entered)
2- Offer (Where successfull candidates has been appended - Or new Offer Created without being in the Candidates Table
3- Where successfull candidates and offer records has been appended But also new record can be created from this table.
I currently have the ID field for all three tables on Autonumber, But as not very wise desicion,
If my candidates get appended to the offer table And if a new offer has been generated, i might have duplicates etc...
I was wondering if someone could please just guide me in the right direction.
I was hoping that i could generate a id for all three tables from one location. Due to the fact that the records move around,
Is it possible to do that,
Maybe have a NewID table and when a new record is being generated, it gets one that is not yet in use.
I have to keep the tables seperate (Know it is best practice to keep them all in on, but with different status, but unfortunately cant)
Any adivise would be appreciated,
Comment