data to excel cells

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ozgur

    #1

    data to excel cells

    hi all,

    how can I transfer a set of data from access tables to the specifed
    cells of an excel sheet.

    I have the data under Table -1 with fields (X,Y) and Table 2 with
    fields (Z,W) to cells A1, A8 ,B10, B11 respectively..

    what is the easiest way of doing this?

    thanx a lot for your help..



  • bhicks11 via AccessMonster.com

    #2
    Re: data to excel cells

    See if this helps:



    Bonnie
    Data entry services, data entry and database programming services since 1992. Security, accuracy, and reasonable pricing. (678) 773-6504


    Ozgur wrote:
    >hi all,
    >
    >how can I transfer a set of data from access tables to the specifed
    >cells of an excel sheet.
    >
    >I have the data under Table -1 with fields (X,Y) and Table 2 with
    >fields (Z,W) to cells A1, A8 ,B10, B11 respectively..
    >
    >what is the easiest way of doing this?
    >
    >thanx a lot for your help..
    --
    Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com

    Comment

    Working...