I have been trying to find a sample of this on the internet and i cannot.
Scenario: I have an Oracle program, it has a logon screen with username and password, 2nd screen i need to enter a "1" to get to the screen i am looking for.
From there, i just want to scrape all or some of the information from that screen into my Access. I won't get access to the tables directly otherwise that is the route i would have taken.
Can anyone help or point me to a tutorial on this type of stuff?
Thanks, Much appreciated.
Ashe
Scenario: I have an Oracle program, it has a logon screen with username and password, 2nd screen i need to enter a "1" to get to the screen i am looking for.
From there, i just want to scrape all or some of the information from that screen into my Access. I won't get access to the tables directly otherwise that is the route i would have taken.
Can anyone help or point me to a tutorial on this type of stuff?
Thanks, Much appreciated.
Ashe
Comment