Please Help Me!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zel
    New Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 1

    #1

    Please Help Me!

    Good Day!

    Please help me. I'm Ruzelle from the Philippines. I just want to ask if what are the step by step procedure to create a Hotel Booking System in Microsoft Access. Why? because I Have a project in our school and that is creating a booking system. Please. I need that project on January 30.
    Please...
    Thank You!
  • missinglinq
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Nov 2006
    • 3533

    #2
    From NeoPa (Administrator) :

    “We don't do full-code solutions here. That's not what the site is about. We help YOU to code and/or learn how to code... If there are any specifics you need help with please feel free to ask. This may well include some code samples for illustration purposes that you may even find you can use, but it will not just be done for you.”

    Please take the time to read the Posting Guidelines, paying particular attention to the sections marked Homework and Give a clear title to your question.


    Welcome to TheScripts!

    Linq ;0)>

    Comment

    Working...