Color Button Control

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sotirios
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 4

    #1

    Color Button Control

    I have insert the ActiveX Color Button Control in my form
    (for selecting and store the color in a field) and I cannot
    store the value. Usually when I use an ActiveX I use
    me!ActiveX.valu e to store the value of the control but this does not
    working.
    Thanks Sotiris
  • puppydogbuddy
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • May 2007
    • 1923

    #2
    Originally posted by sotirios
    I have insert the ActiveX Color Button Control in my form
    (for selecting and store the color in a field) and I cannot
    store the value. Usually when I use an ActiveX I use
    me!ActiveX.valu e to store the value of the control but this does not
    working.
    Thanks Sotiris
    You need to clarify what it is you are trying to do. I have previously answered a question about conditionally changing the color of fields using VBA, not an ActiveX. I don't understand what the ActiveX is supposed to do for you that can't be done either by VBA code or Access's built-in conditional formatting (available in Access versions 2000 and up). See this link:

    Comment

    Working...