Access DB Background Images

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cover

    #1

    Access DB Background Images

    Years ago I created an access db with a global image imbedded
    background and darned if I can remember how I inserted that image for
    use as the 'form' background. I was looking at it from properties
    view but can't see any reference to an image. Don't use access a lot
    anymore so thought I would turn here for pointers on finding that .jpg
    (or whatever image format it was). TIA for any help...
  • Ken Snell

    #2
    Re: Access DB Background Images

    Use the Picture property of the form.

    --

    Ken Snell
    <MS ACCESS MVP>


    "cover" <coverlandNOSPA M914@yahoo.comw rote in message
    news:1mq0b39kct fplo1lh56t0g2n3 1920gn0n6@4ax.c om...
    Years ago I created an access db with a global image imbedded
    background and darned if I can remember how I inserted that image for
    use as the 'form' background. I was looking at it from properties
    view but can't see any reference to an image. Don't use access a lot
    anymore so thought I would turn here for pointers on finding that .jpg
    (or whatever image format it was). TIA for any help...

    Comment

    Working...