Basing one combo box on another

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • accesslearner
    New Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Basing one combo box on another

    Hi!

    I' m learning access, and now I have a problem. I have a form with two combo boxes, so that one is related on another. I found cases and I know how to do this, but I didn't found the code how to relate the decision I make in combo boxes to the records in a form.

    I mean, that, when i choose a selection in the first combo box (Insurance) in the second combo box appears only those product who goes with that insurance and then when i make the second decision I want that to be related in my form.

    I need a VBA code I think.

    Can anybody help me?
  • hyperpau
    Recognized Expert New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 184

    #2
    Originally posted by accesslearner
    Hi!

    I' m learning access, and now I have a problem. I have a form with two combo boxes, so that one is related on another. I found cases and I know how to do this, but I didn't found the code how to relate the decision I make in combo boxes to the records in a form.

    I mean, that, when i choose a selection in the first combo box (Insurance) in the second combo box appears only those product who goes with that insurance and then when i make the second decision I want that to be related in my form.

    I need a VBA code I think.

    Can anybody help me?
    Search this forum for keyword "Cascading Comboboxes"

    Comment

    • JKing
      Recognized Expert Top Contributor
      • Jun 2007
      • 1206

      #3
      Here's a direct link.

      Cascading Combo Boxes/ List Boxes

      Comment

      Working...