Looking for Icons

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nbene

    #1

    Looking for Icons

    Hi All,

    I am building a contact database and have found that in 2003 the icons
    are still quite archaic.

    Does anyone know where I can get some good icons, preferably by
    individual purchase as the sets are usually expensive.

    Cheers

    NB

  • Max Vit

    #2
    Re: Looking for Icons

    You can make your own icons from BMP, JPG, etc using 3rd party
    software; some of them are freeware.

    I've used Imagicon (found at http://www.deviouscodeworks.co.uk/imagicon.html)
    - it's easy to use.

    Comment

    • Nbene

      #3
      Re: Looking for Icons

      On Jul 9, 12:48 pm, Max Vit <m...@safe-mail.netwrote:
      You can make your own icons from BMP, JPG, etc using 3rd party
      software; some of them are freeware.
      >
      I've used Imagicon (found athttp://www.deviouscode works.co.uk/imagicon.html)
      - it's easy to use.
      Thanks - i am not really into graphic and making pics - looking for
      some good standard icons for an application that have a consistent
      look and feel.

      Comment

      Working...