Splitter Panes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dirk Uebber

    #1

    Splitter Panes

    Dear NG,

    I am using the splitter panes to devide a form into 3 pieces. Everything
    works fine, but now
    I am trying to offer the user the possibility to store the information of
    the form, so that when
    they open it again for the next time, the proportion of how the form has
    been devided , stays the
    same.

    Does somebody know how this can be done in Access ?

    Any support is greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,

    Dirk


  • Tom van Stiphout

    #2
    Re: Splitter Panes

    On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:02:11 +0200, "Dirk Uebber"
    <dirk.uebber@ t-online.dewrote:

    In general: controls have properties, and you can do the work of
    persisting them, and reading the persisted state back in and apply the
    property values when the user reopens the form.

    -Tom.

    >Dear NG,
    >
    >I am using the splitter panes to devide a form into 3 pieces. Everything
    >works fine, but now
    >I am trying to offer the user the possibility to store the information of
    >the form, so that when
    >they open it again for the next time, the proportion of how the form has
    >been devided , stays the
    >same.
    >
    >Does somebody know how this can be done in Access ?
    >
    >Any support is greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Best regards,
    >
    >Dirk
    >

    Comment

    Working...