Help with with the API - Calling Windows Choose Font Dialog
Found on The Access Web
The code was originally written by Terry Kreft,
and modified by Stephen Lebans and many thanks to them
Problem - If I don't close the font window and select another option
button or try and close my program with the font window open the
system locks up.
I need some way of either forcing the user to close the font window
before moving to another location or closing the API through code.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Found on The Access Web
The code was originally written by Terry Kreft,
and modified by Stephen Lebans and many thanks to them
Problem - If I don't close the font window and select another option
button or try and close my program with the font window open the
system locks up.
I need some way of either forcing the user to close the font window
before moving to another location or closing the API through code.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Comment