Hi All,
I am quite new with Access and VB, the following below are the example i am working on:
I create three different table in Access which are T_Category,T_Ac tivity and T_Prerequisite.
In the T_Category, there are 3 values which are Commercial , Fueling and General.
In the T_Activity there are 6 values each of 2 values are according to the T_Category
The last one T_Prerequisite are also have 6 different values and each value is depending on what activity i have selected on.
When i click on Category and choose Commercial, Activity form will automatically display the value of Commercial such as Boat Hire and Logging. ( At this stage i have got no problem)
Question:
However when it comes to Prerequisite form, just for instance when i click on Boat Hire the prerequisite form should only show P1. In the other way, when i click on Logging , Prerequiste form should only show P2.
( I have got this problem as i don't know how to link from the second form value to Prequisite form)
Will be very appreciate if someone can help me up!
Cheers
Ray
I am quite new with Access and VB, the following below are the example i am working on:
I create three different table in Access which are T_Category,T_Ac tivity and T_Prerequisite.
In the T_Category, there are 3 values which are Commercial , Fueling and General.
In the T_Activity there are 6 values each of 2 values are according to the T_Category
The last one T_Prerequisite are also have 6 different values and each value is depending on what activity i have selected on.
When i click on Category and choose Commercial, Activity form will automatically display the value of Commercial such as Boat Hire and Logging. ( At this stage i have got no problem)
Question:
However when it comes to Prerequisite form, just for instance when i click on Boat Hire the prerequisite form should only show P1. In the other way, when i click on Logging , Prerequiste form should only show P2.
( I have got this problem as i don't know how to link from the second form value to Prequisite form)
Will be very appreciate if someone can help me up!
Cheers
Ray
Comment