Table update MS Access project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alphaomega3
    New Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 78

    #1

    Table update MS Access project

    I have two tables that have a common field CrNo. CrNo in tblHeader is an integer with an identity (for access project this means it Auto numbers). In tblDateTime I need CrNo to be updated and SlsDate to show the current date of the record creation in tblHeader. CrNo is PK in tblHeader and FK in tblDatetime.
  • nico5038
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Nov 2006
    • 3080

    #2
    Your question is a bit vague.
    In general connecting a ForeignKey to the "master" tabel should be no problem.
    The "showing of the date" is the vague part. I guess you need the last date to show for the master table, but that's simply done with a GroupBy query...

    Nic;o)

    Comment

    Working...