hi,
I have a few records displayed in the Detail section of the continuous form, and a line of comment at the bottom of the screen in the Form Footer section.
However there is a wide gap between the last record in the Detail section and the comment textbox in the Form Footer.
How can I make the Form Footer section displaying just after the last record in the Detail section?
Thanks in advance!
regards,
John.
I have a few records displayed in the Detail section of the continuous form, and a line of comment at the bottom of the screen in the Form Footer section.
However there is a wide gap between the last record in the Detail section and the comment textbox in the Form Footer.
How can I make the Form Footer section displaying just after the last record in the Detail section?
Thanks in advance!
regards,
John.
Comment