Hi,
Allen Browne's "Field-level Permissions in Microsoft Access" (http://
allenbrowne.com/ser-55.html) is an excellent sample db i was looking
for a long time. Am using Access2000. I have multiple databases for
which i require different field level permissions. I will put my
question simple. Does anyone know how to modify this db in such a way
that i can specify the Windows User Name against the table fields to
block or unblock. I have an HR database used by approximately 15
users. There is a form with 7 tabs and hundreads of fields in the form
should have different Field-level Permissions according to users
Regards,
Charley
Allen Browne's "Field-level Permissions in Microsoft Access" (http://
allenbrowne.com/ser-55.html) is an excellent sample db i was looking
for a long time. Am using Access2000. I have multiple databases for
which i require different field level permissions. I will put my
question simple. Does anyone know how to modify this db in such a way
that i can specify the Windows User Name against the table fields to
block or unblock. I have an HR database used by approximately 15
users. There is a form with 7 tabs and hundreads of fields in the form
should have different Field-level Permissions according to users
Regards,
Charley
Comment