VB In Access

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scotti2hotti43@yahoo.co.uk

    #1

    VB In Access

    I want to learn about using visual basic in microsoft access, please
    recommend any books which can help me.

    thanks.

  • Bob Bridges

    #2
    Re: VB In Access

    If you already know VBA and just need a reference to the special features of
    VBA/Access, try the relevant .chm file; on my machine it's in "C:\Program
    Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11 \1033\VBAAC10.C HM".

    In central NC my favorite second-hand bookstore, Ed McKay's, has a Free
    section, shelf space they dedicate to books they won't try to sell but are
    willing that their customers should take away free. I stumble across the
    occasional gem there, including the 1500-page "Acces97 Developer's Handbook"
    by Paul Litwin, Ken Getz and Mike Gilbert. We've progressed one version
    since then but the Handbook is still useful to me -- and anyway they no
    doubt have one for Access 2003 by now.

    <scotti2hotti43 @yahoo.co.ukwro te in message
    news:1173048328 .059377.185310@ c51g2000cwc.goo glegroups.com.. .
    >I want to learn about using visual basic in microsoft access, please
    recommend any books which can help me.

    Comment

    • missinglinq via AccessMonster.com

      #3
      Re: VB In Access

      This site has an excellent tutorial (in 23 chapters) on Access, most of which,
      I believe, deals with the VBA aspects.

      --
      There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat!

      Answers/posts based on Access 2000

      Message posted via AccessMonster.c om


      Comment

      • Scott

        #4
        Re: VB In Access

        Thanks guys

        This file looks promosing: VBAAC10.CHM

        :)

        Comment

        Working...