Make command button show new record

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Scldb
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 29

    #1

    Make command button show new record

    I have a form that is linked up to the tables. I turned off the Navigation buttons. I put in a new command button that when clicked, it opens up a new record. What is the code that is needed for this to happen?
  • Rabbit
    Recognized Expert MVP
    • Jan 2007
    • 12517

    #2
    DoCmd.GoToRecor d , , acNewRec

    Comment

    • Scldb
      New Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 29

      #3
      Now how do you turn off the scroll on your mouse. Everytime I scroll my mouse, it switches to a previous or next or new record. I only want to switch between records by the buttons.

      Comment

      • Rabbit
        Recognized Expert MVP
        • Jan 2007
        • 12517

        #4
        There's only a poor substitute for this. I don't know of a way to turn it off completely.

        Comment

        Working...