I have a problem; i know its a simple code but find it difficult to contruct the code.
I have two fields username and password. I need some code, when a user clicks the button event in the form it checks against the username and password in the table to see if its correct; if correct it let you login else a message box should show either the username or password is wrong.
Can someone give me a sniplet of the code that i could use.
Thanks
I have two fields username and password. I need some code, when a user clicks the button event in the form it checks against the username and password in the table to see if its correct; if correct it let you login else a message box should show either the username or password is wrong.
Can someone give me a sniplet of the code that i could use.
Thanks
Comment