Report and Query SUM Problem.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kcddoorman
    New Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 76

    #1

    Report and Query SUM Problem.

    You tried to execute a query that does not include the specified expression <KCD Record> as part of an aggregate function. (Error 3122)
    KCD Record is my table.
    I need to have a total box on my report that contains the sum of a queried field.
    I tried to add an expression into the query that is its record source with this
    Code:
    =SUM(Nz([INTTOTAL], 0))
    I get the above error.
    I then tried the calculation in the report as a textbox with the same code, sans equal sign. This also returns and error in the textbox "#Error".
  • NeoPa
    Recognized Expert Moderator MVP
    • Oct 2006
    • 32669

    #2
    Can you tell us what table(s) and fields you have available?
    And the SQL (particularly) you use is also necessary.

    Comment

    Working...