Help with Access

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Little Buddha
    New Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1

    #1

    Help with Access

    In my database form, data that I put into one record is being carried over to every other record, and I dont want that. Or the info that input disappears and then appears if I put new data in a new record. So I guess my question is, why is it carrying over my data?
  • MMcCarthy
    Recognized Expert MVP
    • Aug 2006
    • 14387

    #2
    Originally posted by Little Buddha
    In my database form, data that I put into one record is being carried over to every other record, and I dont want that. Or the info that input disappears and then appears if I put new data in a new record. So I guess my question is, why is it carrying over my data?
    Two possible reasons.

    Your controls are unbound. That is they are not bound to fields in a table or query.

    or

    You have set default values in the tables or controls.

    Comment

    Working...