Form and Parameter Query

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jmarr02s

    #1

    Form and Parameter Query

    When I double click on my form..I get a Parameter Query box.

    How can I turn this off?!

    I went to properties, but did not see anything that would help remove
    this.

    I also deleted the query from which this Parameter Query box
    originates.

    Thanks,

  • Bob Quintal

    #2
    Re: Form and Parameter Query

    "jmarr02s" <john.marruffo@ illinois.govwro te in
    news:1164744781 .727027.174210@ l39g2000cwd.goo glegroups.com:
    When I double click on my form..I get a Parameter Query box.
    >
    How can I turn this off?!
    You can't "turn it off". You have to eliminate the parameter
    definition in the query or sql statement that is the
    recordsource for the form, or possibly the recordsource for a
    combobox/listbox on the form.

    Sometimes the query parser interprets a spelling mistake as a
    parameter. The text in the parameter box will tell you what you
    are looking for.
    >
    I went to properties, but did not see anything that would help
    remove this.
    >
    I also deleted the query from which this Parameter Query box
    originates.
    That sounds like a dumb thing to do. what is the form's
    recordsource?
    >
    Thanks,
    >


    --
    Bob Quintal

    PA is y I've altered my email address.

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

    Comment

    Working...