All,
I'm attempting to get Access to return a number on a form field based on input from three different fields. I'm using the code builder to associate the task with the output field. This is what I've written so far with no luck. Any advice you can give will be appreciated.
Regards,
Angelique
Private Sub Task_Priority_A fterUpdate(Canc el As Integer)
If Task_Difficulty = "1" And Task_Importance = "1" And Task_Frequency = "1" Then _
Task_Priority = "Training Level 2"
ElseIf Task_Difficulty = "1" And Task_Importance = "1" And Task_Frequency = "2" Then _
Task_Priority = "Training Level 1"
End If
End Sub
I'm attempting to get Access to return a number on a form field based on input from three different fields. I'm using the code builder to associate the task with the output field. This is what I've written so far with no luck. Any advice you can give will be appreciated.
Regards,
Angelique
Private Sub Task_Priority_A fterUpdate(Canc el As Integer)
If Task_Difficulty = "1" And Task_Importance = "1" And Task_Frequency = "1" Then _
Task_Priority = "Training Level 2"
ElseIf Task_Difficulty = "1" And Task_Importance = "1" And Task_Frequency = "2" Then _
Task_Priority = "Training Level 1"
End If
End Sub
Comment