Multi-user database table export

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • socasteel21 via AccessMonster.com

    #1

    Multi-user database table export

    I have a multi-user database that stores warranty claims. I would like to be
    able to export all critical tables to a backup database when the introductory
    form is opened. The problem is the database is a split database, so when I
    tried to use the TransferDatabas e Method is just threw the linked database
    into the backup file. This is really just another link that I already have,
    so if something happens to the table it will show up in the backup too.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.



    Shannan

    --
    Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com
  • pietlinden@hotmail.com

    #2
    Re: Multi-user database table export

    One option is to run it on shutdown. Run something like KickEmOut
    (www.datastrat.com), and once you're the only user, you can run the
    exports.

    Comment

    Working...