Hi All,
I currently use the following to send emails to users. I have a need to
modify it so that it opens GroupWise instead of sending the email in
the background but don't know what the code is to do that, what do I
need to change the 'oMessage.Send' to, I tried .Display and .Open
niether worked, anyone know?
Set oApp = CreateObject("N ovellGroupWareS ession")
Set oAcct = oApp.login("", "")
Set oMessages = oAcct.Mailbox.M essages
Set oMessage = oMessages.Add() 'create new message
oMessage.Priori ty = 3
oMessage.Recipi ents.Add ToYou
oMessage.Subjec t = strSubj 'get subject for message
oMessage.BodyTe xt = strBody 'get message text
oMessage.attach ments.Add strAttchFile 'attach the disk file
oMessage.send 'send it out
I currently use the following to send emails to users. I have a need to
modify it so that it opens GroupWise instead of sending the email in
the background but don't know what the code is to do that, what do I
need to change the 'oMessage.Send' to, I tried .Display and .Open
niether worked, anyone know?
Set oApp = CreateObject("N ovellGroupWareS ession")
Set oAcct = oApp.login("", "")
Set oMessages = oAcct.Mailbox.M essages
Set oMessage = oMessages.Add() 'create new message
oMessage.Priori ty = 3
oMessage.Recipi ents.Add ToYou
oMessage.Subjec t = strSubj 'get subject for message
oMessage.BodyTe xt = strBody 'get message text
oMessage.attach ments.Add strAttchFile 'attach the disk file
oMessage.send 'send it out
Comment