I have a query (query1) that contains a number of result fields. One
of those fields (field1), can contain any or all of the following
values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8. I also have a field (field2) in a
one record table that is one of tables I'm linking in query1. If the
value in field2 equals 1 or 3 or 5 or 7 then I only want to show the
records in query1 that have a 1 (or 3 or 5 or 7) in field1. If field2
equals 2 or 4 or 6 or 8, then I don't want to change anything in
query1. I can't seem to accomplish this in query1 using Iif or Switch
in the criteria or field row and I'm just plain stumped and would
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Sheldon Potolsky
of those fields (field1), can contain any or all of the following
values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8. I also have a field (field2) in a
one record table that is one of tables I'm linking in query1. If the
value in field2 equals 1 or 3 or 5 or 7 then I only want to show the
records in query1 that have a 1 (or 3 or 5 or 7) in field1. If field2
equals 2 or 4 or 6 or 8, then I don't want to change anything in
query1. I can't seem to accomplish this in query1 using Iif or Switch
in the criteria or field row and I'm just plain stumped and would
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Sheldon Potolsky