I have never used the MSDE as a backend for a database but I am considering
dipping my foot in the SQL waters and trying out SQL Server Express.
I remember that the MSDE had certain limitations (limited users?) that
stopped me from using it. Does SQL Server Express have similar limitations
that would deter me from using it as a backend and maybe eventually getting
my head around Visual Studio Express with a view to moving away from Access
and developing larger applications?
Thanks,
Paul
dipping my foot in the SQL waters and trying out SQL Server Express.
I remember that the MSDE had certain limitations (limited users?) that
stopped me from using it. Does SQL Server Express have similar limitations
that would deter me from using it as a backend and maybe eventually getting
my head around Visual Studio Express with a view to moving away from Access
and developing larger applications?
Thanks,
Paul
Comment