Well I'm finally trying out class modules...I have a great book I'm
using but its ADO and I use DAO so it's a challenge for me...I've
looked most of today, in my book and here but can not find an answer.
Is it possible to use the class I've created to fill a continuous form?
Not finding any information leads me to believe that it can't be
done...
I have a continuous form that shows all invoices with a balance
due...I'm hoping to use the class to speed up putting all the data
together.... and I'm hoping to use it to fill a combo box...haven't
tried to find an answer on that yet.
Thanks in advance for any time and effort spent on my post.
Debbie
using but its ADO and I use DAO so it's a challenge for me...I've
looked most of today, in my book and here but can not find an answer.
Is it possible to use the class I've created to fill a continuous form?
Not finding any information leads me to believe that it can't be
done...
I have a continuous form that shows all invoices with a balance
due...I'm hoping to use the class to speed up putting all the data
together.... and I'm hoping to use it to fill a combo box...haven't
tried to find an answer on that yet.
Thanks in advance for any time and effort spent on my post.
Debbie
Comment