I'm trying to put together a macro that queries my cell phone call expense
DB the selects records as of a specific Date that are not marked "Archive",
prints a report, then marks the records "Archive".
I've worked out the Queries and the report and even got them into the macro
but I can't figure out how to set up the Macro to prompt for ONE Date.
Instead I get a prompt for the Select Query date and then again for the
Update Query date. It's the same date. Surely there is a simple one to
input the date once.
Thanks
Robert
DB the selects records as of a specific Date that are not marked "Archive",
prints a report, then marks the records "Archive".
I've worked out the Queries and the report and even got them into the macro
but I can't figure out how to set up the Macro to prompt for ONE Date.
Instead I get a prompt for the Select Query date and then again for the
Update Query date. It's the same date. Surely there is a simple one to
input the date once.
Thanks
Robert
Comment