Problem Sending Reports On One Machine

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayne

    #1

    Problem Sending Reports On One Machine

    I'm having trouble sending snapshots of reports using SendObject on my
    desktop machine but the code works fine on my notebook.

    I don't think that it is a coincidence that "Mailwasher " - a mail
    previewing application, doesn't know that Outlook is the default email
    program. Once again all is fine on my notebook. It would appear that
    Access also doesn't know that Outlook is the default email program and
    this is causing the failure when I use Sendobject. Does anyone have
    any ideas on how I can fix this?

  • Tom van Stiphout

    #2
    Re: Problem Sending Reports On One Machine

    On 8 May 2005 15:05:03 -0700, "Wayne" <cqdigital@volc anomail.com>
    wrote:

    Internet Explorer > Tools > Options > Programs

    -Tom.

    [color=blue]
    >I'm having trouble sending snapshots of reports using SendObject on my
    >desktop machine but the code works fine on my notebook.
    >
    >I don't think that it is a coincidence that "Mailwasher " - a mail
    >previewing application, doesn't know that Outlook is the default email
    >program. Once again all is fine on my notebook. It would appear that
    >Access also doesn't know that Outlook is the default email program and
    >this is causing the failure when I use Sendobject. Does anyone have
    >any ideas on how I can fix this?[/color]

    Comment

    • Wayne

      #3
      Re: Problem Sending Reports On One Machine

      Thanks Tom, but Outlook is specified in the location that you mention.
      It seems that the problem is elsewhere.

      Comment

      Working...