Hello everyone,
I have an agency report where the lines looks something like this:
Agency Code Percent Sold Total Premium
------------------------------------------
J1 50% $1000
GT 45% $750
L2 20% $300
I need to create a way so that the user can select which agencies to
combine before running the report. They should be able to combine
2,3,4 agencies together and leave other agencies uncombined.
For instance, lets say they want to combine agencies (on runtime), L2
and GT in the above example. The report should now look like:
Agency Code Percent Sold Total Premium
------------------------------------------
J1 50% $1000
GT,L2 65% $1050
Can anyone suggest the best way of doing this? I was thinking a form
where they select which agencies get combined and then using recordsets
to combined and rewrite the reports dataset.
Hope I was clear enough.
Thanks,
Brian
I have an agency report where the lines looks something like this:
Agency Code Percent Sold Total Premium
------------------------------------------
J1 50% $1000
GT 45% $750
L2 20% $300
I need to create a way so that the user can select which agencies to
combine before running the report. They should be able to combine
2,3,4 agencies together and leave other agencies uncombined.
For instance, lets say they want to combine agencies (on runtime), L2
and GT in the above example. The report should now look like:
Agency Code Percent Sold Total Premium
------------------------------------------
J1 50% $1000
GT,L2 65% $1050
Can anyone suggest the best way of doing this? I was thinking a form
where they select which agencies get combined and then using recordsets
to combined and rewrite the reports dataset.
Hope I was clear enough.
Thanks,
Brian
Comment