print only some reports?!"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dan Kean

    #1

    print only some reports?!"

    Hi all

    I'm currently trying to setup an invoicing system, anyone know how I can
    choose to only create+print a report for jobs which are not paid for, this a
    number field bascially IF paid=cost then no invoice else print invoice?

    I hope I've explained that ok :S


    Thanx in Advance
    Dan


  • Larry  Linson

    #2
    Re: print only some reports?!"

    Use that as a criteria in the Query that you use as the Reports'
    RecordSource.

    Larry Linson
    Microsoft Access MVP

    "Dan Kean" <webmaster@sms. uk.ro> wrote in message
    news:HASNd.1160 $Os3.1079@newsf e1-gui.ntli.net...[color=blue]
    > Hi all
    >
    > I'm currently trying to setup an invoicing system, anyone know how I can
    > choose to only create+print a report for jobs which are not paid for, this[/color]
    a[color=blue]
    > number field bascially IF paid=cost then no invoice else print invoice?
    >
    > I hope I've explained that ok :S
    >
    >
    > Thanx in Advance
    > Dan
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • jimfortune@compumarc.com

      #3
      Re: print only some reports?!&quot;

      Dan Kean wrote:[color=blue]
      > Hi all
      >
      > I'm currently trying to setup an invoicing system, anyone know how I[/color]
      can[color=blue]
      > choose to only create+print a report for jobs which are not paid for,[/color]
      this a[color=blue]
      > number field bascially IF paid=cost then no invoice else print[/color]
      invoice?[color=blue]
      >
      > I hope I've explained that ok :S
      >
      >
      > Thanx in Advance
      > Dan[/color]

      How about using:

      Report.Filter = "Nz([paid]) < Nz([cost])"

      or

      Report.RecordSo urce = "SELECT * FROM tblJobs WHERE Nz([paid]) <
      Nz([cost]);"

      Why not use a Currency field for these?

      You're welxome a posteriori,
      James A. Fortune

      Comment

      • Dan Kean

        #4
        Re: print only some reports?!&quot;

        Thanx!

        I wasn't sure if I was on the right path but I am just using queries wrong

        Dan

        <jimfortune@com pumarc.com> wrote in message
        news:1107819304 .169088.15720@z 14g2000cwz.goog legroups.com...[color=blue]
        > Dan Kean wrote:[color=green]
        >> Hi all
        >>
        >> I'm currently trying to setup an invoicing system, anyone know how I[/color]
        > can[color=green]
        >> choose to only create+print a report for jobs which are not paid for,[/color]
        > this a[color=green]
        >> number field bascially IF paid=cost then no invoice else print[/color]
        > invoice?[color=green]
        >>
        >> I hope I've explained that ok :S
        >>
        >>
        >> Thanx in Advance
        >> Dan[/color]
        >
        > How about using:
        >
        > Report.Filter = "Nz([paid]) < Nz([cost])"
        >
        > or
        >
        > Report.RecordSo urce = "SELECT * FROM tblJobs WHERE Nz([paid]) <
        > Nz([cost]);"
        >
        > Why not use a Currency field for these?
        >
        > You're welxome a posteriori,
        > James A. Fortune
        >[/color]


        Comment

        Working...