DoCmd.OpenQuery Windows 98

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DD

    #1

    DoCmd.OpenQuery Windows 98

    I have a form and in the OnOpen Event i have the following
    DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryUpDatePayme nt"

    This creates an error,,however i need to update the qry when i open the form

    this is only occuring in Windows 98

    any ideas

    regards
    DD
  • Tom van Stiphout

    #2
    Re: DoCmd.OpenQuery Windows 98

    On 18 Aug 2004 20:58:53 -0700, david.deacon@bi gpond.com.au (DD) wrote:

    My mind reader equipment is in repairs, so I have a hard time guessing
    what error you might have encountered. Please enlighten us by telling
    us the exact error message, as well as the exact SQL statement.

    Your app compiles just fine, right?

    -Tom.

    [color=blue]
    >I have a form and in the OnOpen Event i have the following
    >DoCmd.OpenQuer y "qryUpDatePayme nt"
    >
    >This creates an error,,however i need to update the qry when i open the form
    >
    >this is only occuring in Windows 98
    >
    >any ideas
    >
    >regards
    >DD[/color]

    Comment

    Working...