I try to convert my DEMO from A97 to A_XP.
On A97 i Subclass using the Function find on www.mvps.org\access and all OK:
NextProcs = SetWindowLong(M e.hwnd, GWL_WNDPROC, AddrOf("WindowP roc"))
On AXP the only difference is the Call Method i think:
NextProcs = SetWindowLong(M e.hwnd, GWL_WNDPROC, AddressOf WindowProc)
Now on A97 no problem at all, on XP when i start the SubClass the Control of
Procedure don't return correcly on my Form.
The CODE is equal, no particular procedure inside.
I don't know how can i do...!
Many Thanks.
--
@Alex (Alessandro Baraldi)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On A97 i Subclass using the Function find on www.mvps.org\access and all OK:
NextProcs = SetWindowLong(M e.hwnd, GWL_WNDPROC, AddrOf("WindowP roc"))
On AXP the only difference is the Call Method i think:
NextProcs = SetWindowLong(M e.hwnd, GWL_WNDPROC, AddressOf WindowProc)
Now on A97 no problem at all, on XP when i start the SubClass the Control of
Procedure don't return correcly on my Form.
The CODE is equal, no particular procedure inside.
I don't know how can i do...!
Many Thanks.
--
@Alex (Alessandro Baraldi)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------