Hi Friends:
I create a Report (in ACCESS 2K) with Graph embeded on that, The
Report and Graph are based on some fields of a query that have values
with OPERATOR CHARACTERS set such as: "<= 1.007 mg/dL" , ">= 1.005
Ed/Le" so I CAN NOT create the Graph with these characters.
I create a VBA function to eliminate the operator characters, but when
I put this function to SQL query in VBA, it did not work and came up
an error message "... the function is not included in aggregate
function....". I think SQL query can not read VBA function.
Is there any way to eliminate these character in order to create GRAPH
without changing the Data from original table ? Please help me out...
Thanks a lot in advance.
Dan
I create a Report (in ACCESS 2K) with Graph embeded on that, The
Report and Graph are based on some fields of a query that have values
with OPERATOR CHARACTERS set such as: "<= 1.007 mg/dL" , ">= 1.005
Ed/Le" so I CAN NOT create the Graph with these characters.
I create a VBA function to eliminate the operator characters, but when
I put this function to SQL query in VBA, it did not work and came up
an error message "... the function is not included in aggregate
function....". I think SQL query can not read VBA function.
Is there any way to eliminate these character in order to create GRAPH
without changing the Data from original table ? Please help me out...
Thanks a lot in advance.
Dan